The St Vincent’s Foundation Future Life Planning Webinar is taking place next Wednesday.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to become financially secure, as well as discover the secrets to estate planning and how to protect loved ones.
Date: Wednesday, March 30
Time: 12pm AEST
Mariana Subasic – Advisor, Tribeca Financial
Mariana will talk about a plan for your future to enjoy your working life and retirement.
- The key to successful budgeting
- When and why to have a retirement plan in place
- The benefits of sorting your super
- Which insurances we all should have.
Malcolm Campbell – Principal of Nicholas O’Donohue & Co
Malcolm’s presentation will cover the secrets to estate planning and how to protect your loved ones.
- The importance of a Will
- When should you make a Will
- Lawyer made Wills v Will kits
- Role of executor
- Testamentary trusts
- Dying without a Will (Intestacy)
- Domestic (Non-Marital) relationships in Wills
- Superannuation and digital assets
There are just three simple steps to register:
1) Click here to register.
2) Select the number of people you would like to register
3) Enter your contact details, submit a question for Mariana or Malcolm (if you wish to do so), and then click ‘Register’.
Once you have registered you will receive an email confirming your registration together with a Zoom webinar link.
The webinar link will be emailed to you again on the morning of the webinar.
Should you miss the webinar, or wish to watch any of our past webinars, you can view the recordings here.
National Advance Care Planning Week
In planning for your future, you may wish to consider an Advance Care Plan.
This week is National Advance Care Planning Week.
Click here to discover how Advance Care Planning can help you and your family.
“At St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, we remain focused on providing patient-centred, comprehensive care – and Advance Care Planning is part of this,” Emma Ning, acting manager of the Advance Care Planning (ACP) program at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne says,
“We have a program dedicated to improving how we conduct and document these important conversations with our patients.
“During National Advance Care Planning Week and beyond, we want to raise patient awareness about the benefits of Advance Care Planning conversations.”
Click here for more information about Advance Care Planning at St Vincent’s.