All in-home and community aged care providers are invited to participate in a special live webinar with the Minister for Health and Aged Care, Greg Hunt and the Minister for Senior Australians and Aged Care Services, Senator Richard Colbeck on Friday, October 8, 2021 from 1pm-2pm AEDT.
This webinar will address:
- Priority COVID-19 vaccination channels for in-home and community aged care workers
- Changes to vaccine eligibility for in-home and community aged care workers and care recipients
- Mandatory My Aged Care reporting requirements on workforce COVID-19 vaccination for in-home and community aged care providers
- Monitoring and compliance activity for in-home and community aged care provider reporting.
Hunt and Colbeck will be joined by the following Commonwealth Department of Health representatives:
- Dr Nick Hartland, Acting, Deputy Secretary, Ageing and Aged Care Group
- Helen Grinbergs, First Assistant Secretary, Services Delivery Division
- Lisa Peterson, Assistant Secretary, COVID-19 Vaccine Aged Care
A Q&A session will be included in the live webinar.
The details to join the webinar are provided below:
Click here for webinar link.
Event number: 2652 760 1804
Event password: 987654 (987654 from phones)
Join by phone by calling 02 9338 2221 with Australia Toll Access code: 265 276 01804.