The Federal Department of Health is hosting a webinar on Thursday, September 23 from 3.30-5pm, to introduce and update aged care executives, including CEOs, CFOs, quality and assurance managers and residential aged care facility managers, on new and upcoming funding and reporting requirements.
These will include:
- the new Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) which will replace the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- the AN-ACC shadow assessment process
- provider support services
- basic daily fee reporting requirements
- changes to the Aged Care Financial Report (ACFR).
This is the first in a series of aged care reforms webinars focused on funding and reporting.